indeva-history-1

The industrial group was founded in 1838 and has always been in the ownership of the Scaglia family.

At the end of 1970 LIFTRONIC® was launched. LIFTRONIC® is a revolutionary MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEM that allows loads of up to 320kg to be lifted and moved EFFORTLESS.

In 2004, in order to help enhance business growth and to provide even better customer service, Scaglia INDEVA SpA was established. INDEVA has an established WORLDWIDE NETWORK of branches, distributors and agents. The Headquarters and Production is located in Brembilla, 50km from Milano.

Click here for further reading.