PNEUMATIC Lifting force & Electronic control
LIFTRONIC® AIR is the latest generation of the industrial MANIPULATORS TECHNOLOGY.
LIFTRONIC® AIR combine the STRENGTH of traditional pneumatic manipulators but are electronically controlled.
Many workers performing tasks with a pneumatic manipulator complain that it is slow to respond & heavy to use. These concerns are addressed in the design of the LIFTRONIC® AIR: it features fine control & immediate responsiveness. The electronic control allows for smaller pneumatic circuits and for more compact gripping tools, thus providing greater manoeuvrability and visibility.
ADVANTAGES of Liftronic® Air VS Traditional Pneumatic Manipulators:
- AUTO weight sensing
- SPEED of use and control
- PRECISE movement of the load
- TOUCH SENSITIVE handle giving fingertip controlled movement
- EFFICIENT use & delivery of air
- SAFETY in the event of sudden loss of load
The greater USER-FRIENDLINESS will consequently INCREASE the overall PRODUCTIVITY as well as the ERGONOMICS & SAFETY for the operators.
- Rotating joint on the articulate axis.
- System lock for the lift capacity.
- Brake for up/down movement.
- Limit switch for the main & intermediate joint axis.
- Available from 80 to 250 kg.
- Supplied either column, ceiling or overhead rail mounted.