TRANSPALLET, LIFTRING TRUCK or ORDER PICKER with Liftronic® MOUNTED.
On customer request the INDEVA® LIFTRONIC® can be mounted on trucks chosen or supplied by the customer & suitable for handling loads in a large area.
Example of working proccess made possible with a liftruck
- A single man can carry out the whole work cycle.
- Collect pallets in the stock room and carry them up to the creel.
- Place the spools on the creel prior 90° rotation.
- Collect & carry all the tubes & partition carton blanks.
The operator can quickly and precisely pick and release the reels, by means of the orbital tool head with Expanding chuck . The release is allowed only when the reel is safely placed on the pin. The electronic balancer INDEVA® grants a smooth, quick and precise reel handling.
An INDEVA® Liftruck can be used also for handling cardboard cases by means of a vacuum gripper.
Technical features of the INDEVA® Liftronic® mounted on the order picker/ lift truck:
- Max capacity. (on request)
- Max vertical stroke: max: 3000 mm
- Max lifting speed : 0,6 m/sec
- Control: electronic – 24 Volt D.C.
- Power consumption: 700 VA
- Jointed Arm: Orbit-Arm®– possibility of custom arm lengths.
- Gripping tool. (on request)
- Safety devices: a failsafe mechanic lock is triggered in the case of a power shortage.